Protecting Your Interests In Product Liability Claims
When you buy a product — a car, toy, medicine, etc. — you never anticipate you’ll be hurt by it. So when a product defect causes you serious injuries, you have every right to expect compensation from the maker of the product that caused you pain.
Some common product defects that cause injury include:
- Auto defects, including faulty and failing seat belts, air bags, seat backs, and tires that result in serious and sometimes fatal injuries
- Faulty vehicle design, including car and truck frames that crush on impact causing traumatic brain injuries, and other serious and fatal injuries
- Dangerous medicines, including those that have been recalled
- Infant and household furniture, like defective strollers, beds and other items that cause harm to children or adults
- Household appliances, including faulty stoves, water heaters, and others that can cause explosions and burn injuries
- Recreational equipment, like defective bicycles, water toys, helmets, etc.
At Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels, Attorneys at Law, we want to help you receive the rightful compensation for any medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering you’ve endured due to the injury you obtained from a dangerous product.
Experienced Assistance Securing Just Compensation After Serious Injuries
More than 90 years of combined experience makes our Greenville product liability attorneys respectable, dependable Mississippi legal resources for your product defect situation.
As with all of our clients, we’ll strive to find the most successful legal solution for you by customizing a plan dependent on the circumstances of your situation. In order to do this, we will consult with you about the type of product defect you believe caused your injury.
In order to build a solid case for you, we will address these three questions during your consultation:
- Did the product have an unreasonably dangerous defect?
- Did your injury result from using the product in the intended fashion?
- Was the product altered?
By learning the answers to these questions, we can work toward successfully exhibiting that the product in question caused injury to you due to a defect and then demonstrate the full degree of your loss because of your serious injury.
Call Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels Today For Personal Injury Representation
Did you suffer an injury due to a defective product? Call the skilled product liability lawyers at Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels to schedule an initial consultation today at 662-580-4551, or contact us online.