Help After A Serious Car Accident
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you are well aware of the physical, emotional and financial aftereffects involved. Often, crashes can leave you with important questions unanswered, like:
- Who is at fault for this car accident?
- Who is responsible for medical and monetary compensation?
- What will happen if the responsible party has no insurance?
- Will I have to go to court?
At Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels, Attorneys at Law, our capable Greenville car accident attorneys will answer all of the above questions, plus any others you may have involving your unique personal injury situation.
Advocating For Your Recovery
For more than 65 years, our law office has been representing residents and families of residents of Greenville, Mississippi, and beyond who have been hurt in car accidents and suffered serious injuries, including permanent or catastrophic injuries, and suffered wrongful death.
With our comprehensive experience bringing car accident cases to both state and federal court, you can expect us to stand by your side and defend your legal rights in order to receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels will:
- Learn about your case and the injuries you suffered
- Consult with your insurance carrier and the insurance carrier of the responsible party
- Assist you with choosing a physician and medical provider to treat your injuries
- Identify the best legal route to take regarding your specific case
Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels handles Mississippi car accident cases on a contingency basis. This means that we do not charge attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims
Were you involved in a car accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver? We can help you collect the compensation you deserve at little or no cost to you.
Discuss Your Case With Our Team — Call Now
Have you been involved in a car accident? Get help from a skilled Greenville car accident lawyer today by calling Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels at 662-580-4551 or by contacting us online. Our accomplished firm has more than 90 years of combined experience in several areas of law.