Trusted Defense From Criminal Charges
Few moments in life are worse than those in which you are being arrested or charged with committing a crime. Fear and anger can quickly take hold as the uncertainty of imprisonment, fines, and a permanently tarnished criminal record looms large. During these turbulent times, a highly skilled attorney can explain your legal options at every step of the process, answer your many questions and work to alleviate your fears.
At Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels, Attorneys at Law, we provide experienced criminal defense, as well as compassionate and attentive client service. When you retain the services of our attorneys, they will closely examine the facts of your case to uncover any evidence that clears you of the charges or which demonstrates any violations of your rights. Our attorneys utilize a team approach to each and every criminal defense matter in order to capitalize upon their collective wisdom, acumen, and abilities. You may rest assured that each time they work on your legal matter or consider a solution to your problem, they are drawing upon the full extent of their capabilities.
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers Protecting Your Future
Our firm handles defense of all felony and misdemeanor charges at either the state or federal level. We also represent clients in juvenile matters and are readily able to pursue criminal appeals. Our attorney team has a combined total of 90 years of criminal defense experience, including one attorney who was a former public defender.
At Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels, we know what it takes to build a strong defense. Whether in the courtroom or in negotiations with the State, we will fight to protect our client’s best interests. Common criminal accusations for which we provide criminal defense services include:
- Violent crime charges, including assault, battery, burglary, robbery, stalking, domestic violence, homicide and vehicular manslaughter
- Juvenile crime charges, including drug possession, assault, burglary, breaking and entering, theft, and drunk driving
- Drug crime charges, including trafficking, possession, distribution, transportation, possession, manufacturing, and cultivation
- White collar crime charges, including embezzlement, perjury, fraud, forgery, money laundering, RICO, bankruptcy fraud, theft, credit card fraud, counterfeiting, extortion, Internet fraud and theft, computer hacking, and insurance fraud
- Sex crime charges, including rape and sexual assault
Contact Us To Address Your Criminal Charges
You do not have to face the uncertainty and confusion of criminal charges alone. An experienced criminal defense attorney at Dyer, Dyer, Jones & Daniels can answer your questions and fight for your rights and your freedom. Please call us at 662-580-4551 or email us to schedule an initial consultation.